Accompanied Mel to the Big Brother audition queue at Sydney Uni. Showed her where Wentworth was, got lunch, spent some quality time together. Everyone was saying I should audition too, (I have Big Brother potential!), but Mel said I might get to Level 2 and she wouldn't, so I decided not to so she could monopolise the joy. I'll definitely go next year. I said if I won, I'd take us all on a holiday to some ridiculously expensive location but she said if she won she'd invest it all and keep it to herself. I demanded a special gift for waiting in line with her! Either way I get to meet Gretel on stage. Anyway according to my Mum, I'm eccentric. How cool is that? There I was sitting in line unashamed of my unshaved legs with a punnet of strawberries in my small-as-it-is handbag. An eccentric designer. I bought an art magazine today and there was this guy who started out studying product design at uni and then he just went on from there, and I'm like, how cool, my future career is only just beginnning to bud haha! So anyway we met some nice people in the queue, played cards and chatted. It was all good. I just got kicked out of the line because I'm not auditioning, Mel is still in line, it's 3:00 now and they said that it might be 7:00 until she actually goes in. So I've got some serious hanging around to do in the library, otherwise I'll just catch the train home to Gosford. Shit now that I've finished writing this awfully uninspired blog post, I've got jack shit to do. Will brush up on Mao, I guess, for the darned essay that I got special consideration for.