Love at First Web Site
Sunday, December 18, 2005
 
Bill the cat is just like Bonnie. The other day I nearly accidentally called him/her Bonnie.
Today we're taking the caravan up to the dam for camping so we can get a good spot.
My take-home exams: THe Chinese one was soooooo hard. Last question required you to actually read and comprehend the whole 3-page story which I frankly don't have time to do so I left the answer blank. And another one. And another one. For the first time in my career at uni, I am going to fail a test. My average for third-year will go down to a pass or credit and all that hard work during the semester will go to waste. For Remaking Chinese Society I was given the mark of Incomplete which means technically I have a very long time to finish to essay but the instructor is asking when I'll hand it in so I am planning a trip to Canberra to visit the national library to do a bit of research and do some general sussing out of the library. THe kids are going to go to the Questacon. I also wrote out the classical take-home. I couldn't use the original paper because I had written bizarre answers all over it. And I did a half-arse job at the third-year homework questions: 'Write 200 characters on what you would want to happen at the end of the story.' and I wrote They meet again and finally get married. They move overseas and he writes a book on his experiences. I hope that is accepted as a 'serious attempt'. Just glad to get it over and half-done with.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]