The doctor doubted that I heard voices, which makes me wonder then, if I wasn't hearing voices, what exactly was I hearing? If it wasn't voices that were tormenting me on those three particularly rough afternoons what was it? Was it my hallucinations* of telepathy, or beliefs in mind control and supernatural forces that
led me to believe I was hearing voices? Pyschosomatic? (Could you blame me?)
Dr Mark is coming up to Gosford on Tuesday. Will sneak off to pub to sit and watch
him drink. I've decided to stay away from everything including alcohol. The majority of people
don't do drugs, thus I have no reason to feel left out after my decision to never again try them/do them/eat them/swallow them/snort/smoke/inhale them. I'm really enjoying using italics today.
Today we went to Brian and Laleen's for lunch. Fortunately some members of my family are not alien to mental illness. Speaking of the associated problems of mental illness and it's implications, here is a useful slogan to remember for all people who happened to be under the cow when it decided to take a dump: Of all the illnesses out there, why the HELL did I have to get stuck with MENTAL ILLNESS?
*edit: should be 'delusions'. hallucinations I think are when your senses deceive you.