Gemini
You may or may not eat a meal today and the chances are you will go to bed and sleep later on. The phone will ring today.
Taurus
Being the bull, you have a low tolerance for bullshit, that's why it comes out of your arse rather than your mouth.
We just read the stars and dude, why don't all the stars for each sign in each magazine or newspaper say the same thing? This week I'm going to be enlightened and a new understanding will open my mind and heart to Capitalism. No I just added that. The American forces will come in and put you in a hamlet.
Apparently people are always looking for babysitters. They don't pay by the hour or anything but it'd be a good chance to get some extra cash and get busy. Plus I'm on a campaign to learn how to be good with kids so the babysitting will help.
Last night we stayed up late and continued our 18 years of catching up. This morning I woke up with a new idea: instead of eventually going back to Sydney to go to uni, study in the country and live at college where unlike at Sydney uni college is not for rich people it's for normal Centrelink customers like me. That way I wouldn't be sharing with strangers and smoking the occasional cone. And it'd be a good environment to study and the courses would be easier etc. Kate suggested I find a combination of design and marketing. Perfect. Why didn't I think of that? Of course unis know the dilemmas of people like me: business or pleasure? Both, dude! Although they might only have that combo in sydney at UTS so yeah I might end up back in Sydney. My marks for the essay won't be in before they calculate my new UAI so it won't go up by much. No wait, unless I go for it next year. Study art this year and later on in life I can look back and say that I did everything I wanted to do. Perfecto.