My first day in Tumut
Today I woke up and made eggs benedict for Shane. Was a bit rocky with the poaching process but the meal was edible!!!
We got the pink slip for the car today. And saw a doctor. And I sent the library books back to Sydney Uni and went to the local library where they have a few books on China but can't borrow them as yet.
From Christmas to New Year we are camping at the dam and going wakeboarding aswell and also taking canvases so we can paint the days away. The laptop is also coming and I can work on my blasted essay if I feel like it. Halfway through I'm coming back for another needle in the bum.
On Monday we're going to Wagga for some xmas shopping. And that is my news. Oh my room is absolutely beautiful and I almost don't want to leave! When I get back to Sydney I'll get a double bed. New goal: be sleeping in double bed before 22nd birthday. With someone in it? No never I'm not interested. Actually I am. But you can't break the heart of someone like myself: Next time, someone's got to pay. I might just marry Mark before he comes out of the closet JUST KIDDING MARK.
OK this is my first day in Tumut. I like playing with the kids and hanging out on the portch. It's all good. Too excited to do something like read. Made another collage and did a masterpiece with oil pastels. :-)
Love,
The One and Only,
Lizwa