Well here I am at my Mum's house in Gosford. My first complete day of freedom from the nuthouse. I imagined having to beg them for freedom, plead with them to announce me sane, when I had my Case Review (I composed a little speech the night before that went along the lines of "I have been properly rehabilitated" just like in the movies... Frances Farmer, I feel for you!) but they really are all there to help you and get you out of there as soon as possible. It was my first time in hospital and OK, I get the message about Hospital Food. Plane food is heaps better. Mum said in private hospitals they offer you a menu and give you chocolate mudcake for morning tea. I'm now free to eat when I want now which is nice. It's nice being in Gosford. I'm still feeling a little brain-damaged, apparently each psychosis you have leaves its little mark on you. I'll be right. I'm just SO GLAD they let me out. It means I'm officially sane.