Ching-chong Ni hao ma ah-so xie-xie. That's a new song by acclaimed song-writers Kate and Liz.
I enrolled in my classes yesterday. 7 hours on Monday, Tuesday off, and four-hour-long classes for I.D. on Thursdays and Fridays. 6 hours of maths per week. Oh that reminds me, I've scored some 2unit maths textbooks to use to catch up for it. Dude!
Ella's in a photo in the Telegraph today. The article's about mini melons and they took a photo at Ella's work with Ella about to let go of a bowling ball with a really corny look on her face :-)
Nothing else to report except that my f-ing phone is not working anymore and I can't check my messages which sucks. Also i might be going camping at Blue Water Holes just past Talbingo on the weekend. Also a lady wrote back about a job keeping her 13 year old daughter company after school Monday to Friday. They have just come back from China where they lived for 8 years and said the job would suit a student of Chinese. And finally, that post-grad guy sent me an email so I didn't have to send him one. Over and out.