I finally finished the essay. Celebration! Whoo! No more essays ever! There might be one for History of ID but that'll be easy peasy. Posting it off tomorrow. I read heaps of Don Quixote as well. And drank lots of coffee, and that's it. Speaking of ID, I looked on the 'Emplyment in ID' forum on Core 77 and it was really helpful, that is, helpful in letting me doubt whether I should study it or not. You need to be able to draw, and it's really competitive etc. Hmm. Am I doing the right thing? Of course I am! I've wanted to do it since I was in Taiwan! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. I've got the course, I've got the joint, I've got it all. OK. Yes. I might specialise in something like POS (point of sale) or something. Did you know that all the chocolate bars in a service station are arranged strategically to maximise sales? That's the kind of shit I dig. Anyway will try to get work experience. I arranged my timetable so that I have Tuesdays off. OK bye!