I got a 'kiss' from an attractive guy with a post-grad degree and I sent him a kiss, then he sent me a kiss, asking me to send HIM an email. Dude, it's like fifty bucks for four emails. I'm not sure whether I'm going to cross that line although obviously it's the only way it works but the traditionalist in me says that the guy should foot the bill! Might do it when I get back to Sido-nee.
Today I made three great achievements! After I looked on the internet for jobs in industrial design, I 1. went to the post office to post my cross-stitch of a baby cockatoo to Jessie 2. Forgot oh that's right, Kate waxed my underarms. I was previously an underarm waxing virgin because at the tender age of 16 I was forewarned by a friend that it f---ing kills and bleeds and is sore and tender afterwards but anyway I did it and survived 2. Did another four-hundred words on my stupid essay.
I applied for a room in the unsw student appartments but it might be too late because it starts in February. O week starts on the 20th of next month and first day of classes is on the 27th. So soon! Must - find - place to live - - - - - - - - - -