I hope you're sitting down, because guess what, I started my essay yesterday. I wrote 470 words. That's nearly 500, which means only 2500 to go! It was just the intro. It wasn't superb but it was passable.
I'm in Tamworth at the moment. My smoking is OK I just don't make it obvious. He lives on a property out on this country road about 15km outside of the city. There's a pool and sheep and a plum tree with a nest full of eggs just a shoulder height and whenever I'm under the tree sucking on a fag the bird comes and guards the nest by chirping at making various noises and flying past me really fast. Yesterday we went food shopping and went to look at jewellery and had lunch at a cafe called Gorgeous Grub where I had a cranberry frappe and smoked trout pate.
I'm reading a book called Tell Me I'm Here by Anne Deveson. It's about her son who had serious the s-word and didn't respond to medication. He rarely had insight into his illness unfortunately and ended up dying of an overdose. Yes, it's not like breaking your leg when you can look at your leg and say 'it's broken'.
This morning Margaret is going to teach me how to play bridge. Must have a shower.
Bye for now!