I'm back from my journey around NSW. I saw three movies in three days in three different cities: The Producers, Nanny McPhee, and Memoirs of a Geisha. Memoirs of a Geisha was the one I was most excited about and although it wasn't bad the story was rushed and there was no time to go into much detail. Nanny McPhee was entertaining and so was The Producers.
Yesterday I went to the beach with Ella and chilled out and had multiple coffees. I was going to stay and watch some acting videos with her but I had to leave for my long trip home. We discussed starting a writing group and she's got a video camera and we might make a short film about my adventures in China and Hong Kong.
Kate and Shane and the boys are back from Tasmania and Jenny and Rod are arriving here soon.
We talked about me deciding to go back to Sydney. I got accepted into Industrial Design (no big deal) and enrolled online today. Wow! Going back to Sydney. New life, new home, new degree, it'll all be great. And there's a camp at the beginning of the year which should be thoroughly exciting and a good way to get to know everyone.
A bit scared about going "General Mathematics 1B". You HAVE to have done 2-unit maths in highschool to be able to do it. It's too late to do a bridging course so I'm going to have to do some private catching up which is going to suck coz I'll be doing this extra maths work just for one subject which may or may not be completely useful when designing stuff. But AAAAH THIS IS IT!! I'M REALLY DOING IT!!! ROCK ON. See, I have something to thank Taiwan for. Qili's friend Hans and his girlfriend were studying it and I'd also like to thank Chengpin Books for having a really good industrial design selection! HOW F-ING COOL!
So I had the coffee date. Not my type. I made up my mind in the first five minutes and it struck me why people do 'speed-dating'. But we chatted for an hour and a half anyway. I've got a few "kisses" from rsvp. Kisses are what you send to someone when you want them to check out your profile. I replied to one of them. My sister Karina is going back on apparently and Ella's mum goes on it! But what do I need a boyfriend for anyway? One problem with the coffee date guy was that I told him I was just doing it for fun but he was serious about finding a girlfriend. Anyway that's enough for today! Love Lizwa.