Just added 'daily cartoons' to my blog. Now it will be triply rewarding to visit.
Yesterday Jenny, Rod, her baby twins and two stepdaughters stayed the night before going on to Albury today. It's a spinout all three of us hanging out together. I wonder what I've missed out on. Being a nurse, she gave me my next injection today so I don't have to go to the surgery tomorrow. Which means I can leave earlier for Sydney. So far, a different person has given it each time. Last time it was the local ambo driver Paulos* and before that it was a nurse at a surgery in Kariong who had no idea what she was supposed to do, and couldn't even pretend she did.
We are having sausages and salad for dinner today.
I won the sauage eating competition. I beat Hunter and Nelson.
"No! No! No!" he cried. "Eat your other sausages," the father said.
OK bye.
LoVe LiZwA the one and only!