Love at First Web Site
Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Today I had lunch with Luke, read a chapter of Don Quixote, and prepared a sumptuous anti-pasto platter with baby octopus, marinated mussels, sundried tomatoes, olives, salami and artichoke hearts followed by a tropical fruit platter. Mmmm baby it was good. The lady who lived in Beijing gave me a call and she said most of the girls she spoke to have funny timetables too so it will be more of a time-share situation. Anyway I'm ringing her when I go back next time. I told her about my major in Chinese studies and she said 'tai hao le!'. Man I wish I had lived in China for eight years I'd be a god. Hunter starts school tomorrow and today Kate enrolled in Visual Arts at TAFE which starts next week. I'm still excited and relieved that I got a room in the uni appartments and can't wait to go and start my new exciting life although I'll be sad to leave Tumut which has become my home so quickly. Ah life. OK it's bloody hot. I finally bought some new pyjamas for summer today they were only thirteen bucks from Target Country! Bargain!

This morning I woke up after dreaming of John laughing in the good old days when we were 16 and gloriously happy. Just him laughing the way he used to - then I woke up. I fell asleep again and dreamt that he had turned straight again, and there was this girl in his life and I was trying to win him back, saying I was better for him, that I was his first love etc. Then I woke up again and thought of all the ways of explaining what happened to a psychiatrist. 'And then um.. he said.. and I said... and it was a nightmare!'

OK good night, tonight I'll pray that I'll fall in love again one day soon. Sooner rather than later! If ever...

LOve LIzwa
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]