Tonight we are having green salad, potato salad, some tzatziki and some 'fragrant meat.' No we're having steaks of ham cooked on the barbeque. The reason I keep talking about food is because the computer is in the kitchen.
TOday I got up at eleven, got dressed and went to Vinnie's with Kate to get clothes for the sports-themed party on Saturday. Then we went grocery shopping with the kids. She found a white tennis skirt which is absolutely tiny and I found a black viser to go with my black netball skirt that Nicole gave me in the hospital.
I hooked up my computer so that I could write the essay blaste and the monitor isn't turning on. Excellent excuse for not starting it. I'm going to allocate two hours a day towards sitting in front of the computer with a confusion of photocopies as if it was work and not some passionate piece of writing that I must get done all in one day because that would be the only way to do it. So I'm turning it into work. I'll take it to Tamworth anyway and do it there. Yeah right. I told my teacher he'd have it by mid-Feb so as you can foresee I won't be blogging on the fifteenth because I'll be too busy committing myself into the local mental hospital. I wonder if my lecturers have gone back to work yet because I sent in those two envelopes with my exams in them and I want to find out my new terrible marks.
Yesterday I received a package from Jessie my language exchange partner in Taiwan. She sent me the viking bear that I had totally forgotten about. Ingunn had given it to me when she arrived back from Iceland and I left it with Jessie when I left Taiwan. No idea why she sent it to me but it was nice to get. Shane suggested I take a photo of myself with it with the mountains in the background, put the photo in the package, and start sending 'Erik' all over the world so people can do the same in different locations and Erik can say he's been all over the world. At least someone will be able to! Just like a real viking. Kinda.
On Sunday our sister Jenny and her family are arriving from Brisbane. On Tuesday I'm going up to Tamworth for ten or so days and probably stopping at Sydney overnight. Then we have to start thinking about applying to TAFE for fine arts.
OK I hope that was boring enough for you all. I was reading over my first ever posts and remembered how inspired I was in Taiwan to write shit about various things such as taking piano lessons with a cutie that thought I was nuts for charging him the equivalent of eight bucks and hour. I look back and think I should have paid him four hundred kuai, just to knock his socks off.
Nelson has a nose bleed and Shane has just squished up a little plug to stick in his nose.
Oh by the way in my Year in Review I forgot to mention my 21st birthday. That was alright. Oh what was I talking about before that's right my first posts. Rose's favourite was the one in which I talk about the guy in the internet cafe who farted. I don't know man maybe when I travel again I'll have shitloads to bag out and joke about.
OK I'm just abusing my poor blog now, will call the department of community services and report it.
Bye,
Love Lizwa
The One and Only!