We went swimming today at Little River. We had a splash fight and everyone (four boys and Kate) ganged up on me and I was splashed from five different directions for about three minutes non-stop. Was a little worried about breathing and how I needed to but survived nonetheless. Today was the third time this week that we went to the river. We have our own little section where the water is just deep enough to sit down in and it goes up to your shoulders.
I also did another 400 words on my essay. I'm now up to 2200 - I've written more than I need to and yes it's still getting progressively vague and unfactual yet it's still a serious attempt and I will probably get a credit for it. Yay!
Last night Kate took up a guitar missing all its strings but for three and in the tradition of 'smelly cat' by Pheobe off Friends we sang nonsensical postmodern hippy shit like "I saw a butterfly on the road and ran it over it went SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT" and also a song called "Chain-smoking Aunty". No need to guess who that was about. Nelson thought it was "Chain-smoking Undies" which was quite humurous I do say.
Lately I've been getting down on my hands and knees (over the phone) begging Rose to let me move into the room which will be becoming available soon in her house. Yes I do say I will stick it out even if the Prime Minister shipped over the Taj Mahal from India and put it next door to the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW and offered it to me for four years. Must ring Rosie now and beg some more.
Love,
Lizwa