Add another $23 to my expenses list. I had to buy a carry case for my A2 size pad of drawing paper. Aye yai yai!
Today I had lunch with Mum and Peter. Then I discovered that my car battery was flat which totally sucked. I'm going to call NRMA when I get home. But it didn't take long on the bus to Oxford St where there's an art supplies shop. That was where I had to get an A1 piece of graph paper and some cardboard to make a view finder, all for the Bronte-Bondi walk.
And that's all I have to say about that. Life is like a can of Bi-Lo spaghetti, you never know what it's like to have an income.
P.S. I've already thought of a new invention - something to hold your book for you when you're snuggled up in bed and you just can't get comfortable trying to hold the book up at the same time. Hmmm what will it look like. Like an adjustable music stand. Speaking of music, Mum brought down the keyboard so now it's in my room ready to be played. Whoo hoo!