Hello there today I recorded a promo message at the radio station. It says I'm Liz and when I spend the summer in Tumut 96.3 is the station for me! Corny-factor 10.
I also tried to do some maths today and I don't understand shit which is going to be a small problemo during the semester. Hmmm. Failing. Hmmm. I'll have to get tutoring.
Tonight I'm going for a bit of a fish.
For lunch I cracked open a can of 'braised beef and onions' which was slop. I dipped toast in it.
I'm officially moving back on Wednesday. Sign the lease at 1:30 so have to leave here a bit early. Oh-my-god.
There was a girl called Elizabeth
Her room was a bit of a mess
She burped and farted and was crass
And now she's going to fail maths
So off she went to Sydney town
And turned that smile into a frown
As she saw her place for the first time
And realised it was not worth a dime
She tried to hire a cheap tutor
And find textbooks on the computer
But could not find a single one
And failing won't be fun.
So she failed maths and decided to drop
The course altogether and live on slop
She got a job and the local Coles
And asked the doctor to remove some moles
She is still at Coles to this very day
While the sun shines making hay
If only she had tried to pass
But now her dreams are a mere farce.
The End