I've lived in my appartment for three days now and I've been very excited and have nearly spent all my money stocking the pantry. I cooked dinner for Rose 'n' Co last night. It was supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs but it turned out to be bolognaise coz the balls were to soft. Prolly add more bread crumbs next time.
My room is the biggest in the appartment and the two flatmates that have already moved in are quite nice. One is a Singaporean girl called Pamela. She is Christian so I automatically like her coz most CHristians are nice people. Then there's Leo who seems to be alright.
Dinner was lots of fun last night, three of us shared five bottles of red wine and we went on a big walking tour of randwick to find a place to buy more. Pamela came with us, it was her first night in Australia and at dinner she asked if she was interrupting something coz she felt a bit out of place.
ANyway I had too much coffee last night and didn't get to sleep until FIVE AM and then Fi rand at ten and that was it. I'm four hours of sleep behind, man. Then Luke dropped the dresser over and then by the time I was falling asleep again Fi came over. We went and had coffee in Coogee. Speaking of Fi, her writing career is really kicking off, she's been published in a national journal of new writers and in a magazine called Yen although they got someone to go over her article and totally change is so that there were to co-writers.
I'm so fucking tired right now and I wish I had a DVD player so I could watch Raise the Red Lantern or something.
OKILY DOKILY NEIGHBOURINO I'M IN AN INTERNET CAFE SO UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN I OPEN MY RSVP KISSES RIGHT NOW.
O-Week is next week, they have free pancake breakfasts every morning at nine. Faculty welcome is at ten and I also have an appointment with a spychiatrist [sic] on Thursday followed by afternoon tea for mature-age students. If he/she psycho-analyses me I'll write all about it on this blog.
OH am no longer bored, just invited myself over to Rose's place!
BYE FOR NOW
LIZWA
HI KATE I MISS YOU AND DON'T WORRY I'LL BE BACK IN TUMUT IN NO TIME ONCE I FAIL GENERAL MATHS 1B, JUST GIVE ME A FEW MONTHS!