Well I had a good weekend which involved betting on horses and a bit of dancing at the Wynyard. I finally got a chance to wear my new dress which unforunately hangs down over my boobs and reveals my bra because my boobs are too small to fill it out. God damn! But I looked good anyway haha and felt good. I also kept up with the three guys I was with with drinks but naturally had to slow down after a few because I was really getting drunk which I never do anymore. I won about four bucks on my first bet. I bet about two bucks each time and the bookies kept saying "good on you" when I walked away with a big lucky smile on my face. Speaking of luck I bought a scratchy today, must go and scratch it...
No didn't win anything not even two bucks. There goes that around-the-world ticket. Was never interested in South Africa anyway (lots of them stop there.)
I got drunk and I think revealed my interest in Luke through a series of "wait at the Woolpack, I'll come and meet you" "no I can't" and "yes she can" messages sent my me and Mary from my phone. I don't know if he's interested in me but his friends did a little joking around which could mean anything. Well, before I think too much about it, will stop and start reading my eight dollar Marie Claire that I bought today. Couldn't afford it or the scratchy but I guess that's what happens when you get a taste for gambling on your first day at the races!
Today is Kate's first day at TAFE and very excited for her, she must be pumped and this is her first formal education since business college. Yay!
Look what I found:
Top Dating Tips.com Yay man, I think this is the beginning of something umm... good. Last night I had a dream that my boyfriend and I (boyfriend? what boyfriend?) told everyone we were getting married as a joke so people started buying us presents and my family started organising the wedding. Then all my teeth fell out (apparently one of the most commonly occurring dreams which means you are worried about your appearance, which I was yesterday because I discovered dark little stains developing on my teeth); then I woke up.