Love at First Web Site
Sunday, February 12, 2006
 
The winter Olympics are on TV. I'm about to drink my third cup of tea. The boys are in bed. Mary just came over and I told her I 'hooked up'. Have been keeping her updated. I'm tired. I started packing my car today. Ella's going to help me move. I went to the river with Luke today. No dinner on Valentine's Day, just lunch. I wonder if I'll get a rose or something, that would be the first time! How sad. Lots of articles about happy singles in the paper today. A 40 year old air-hostess. If I'm single at thirty-two, I'm going on RSVP, setting up a wedding, and having my baby. Just need to choose that sperm donor. It's just science really. Would my eyes look good with his jaw? Date, date, date! I'm leaving Tumut on Wednesday. Kate has turned into Aunty Kate and is nagging me about my car. I washed it today.
Sydney, I'm a coming your way! I'm hitting the big time! I'm outa here! Er-mah-gahd. You killed Kenny.

OK it's time for some more apsiring writer-ing.

Her long flowing white dress blinded her mother who proceeded to put on her sunglasses. Inside the church. Just like in the movies, her soon-to-be husband was standing at the front waiting for her as she glided down the aisle, a tear of innocent joy growing from the corner of his eye. These were their vows - "I'm totally in love with you and I want my babies to look like you. Brains I can work on after the birth."

The photographer, who was a friend of her stepmother, stuffed up all the photos so that they were blotchy and unprofessional. So everyone got together and contributed their own shots into an album just for them. "Happy baby-making" said the cards on the gifts.

The couple got down to business but agreed that like dolphins, they had to have sex for fun, and that it would be OK to have fun sex with other people. As long as they got their baby and continued their lineages for posterity.

But when they did do it, they made it good. She started off by coming back from the bathroom in a minimally-sized red lacy negligee. She leaned against the doorway as he waited for her in bed. She walked to the end of the bed and well did some stuff. Then he said "I want to eat you all up". She roared with laughter, tore off the negligee and jumped on top of him. They did it a couple of times and repeated this everyday till she was pregnant. Afterwards they whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears, such as: "Wow that was amazing, give me a drag, whoooo" and "there are now 700,000 people on RSVP, where as eight years ago there were only 5000... make that 699,998! Ha ha, ha ha ha."

Her husband was a dork. He was a doctor though, which meant her kids would go to private schools where each student bought their own textbooks rather than loaning old tattered ones from the school. While he was at uni he drove a cab to support himself. He made a trip back to India every 18 months.

OK that's enough for today.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]