Handsome Taiwanese boy in course handed in superb tech drawing assignment. The theme was geometric patterns but his was godly. I handed in mine - covered in smudges and grease stains (from the coffee table - only place could use t-square) and today presented my 'childhood memories' A2 poster. Better than last week's which got a bad response. Today my composition was well done etc and I was happy.
Tomorrow I have invited a few people over for a party. Those few people are going to discover how few friends I have, so I'm going to invite the whole of Mulwarree to it and make it appear as though I am really fucking popular. Sigh. Been having really funny dreams lately. Strange stuff.
Oh my god this is our new assignment for design: "To produce a composition of many similar small components of a single class (seeds, matches, buttons etc) that expresses the theme
'New Life' making explicit the antinomical qualities of Form, continuity/alternation." Most people are clueless as to what this is. I have a basic idea of what I'm going to do because as far as I'm concerned you can do whatever you want as long as you can explain what it means.
Over and out. Must do computers learning journal entry.
Ciao.