Interview at Coles tomorrow. Bring resume and passport.
Add another $10 for dust mask and ear plugs, and $30 for maths course reader. Joy. Paid rent today. Fucking hell.
Mum thought I was specifically aiming to upset her by talking about "MM" which she thought was some kind of illicit drug when it fact it was an abbreviation for
MUTUAL MASTURBATION. Mum asked me if I wanted to 'end up in Missenden Unit" because she thinks I'm taking all sorts of drugs. Looks like she's the paranoid one. So here's something that's actually aimed to upset her as I know she doesn't like the "common, Blacktown language":
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
So here are the two things Mum is paranoid about:
1. I am taking a drug that is called "MM"
2. I set out to 'upset' her on a regular basis.
Maybe I should slip some risperidone into her coffee next time I see her.
Love,
Lizwa