This is what I am doing to pass maths. I got a tutor, for twenty bucks for one and a half hours (he is happy to go on to two) and today I went to the free tutoring service in the maths department. And I'm about to borrow a book on three-unit maths.
Speaking of maths I saw a movie with Gwyneth Paltrow and Anthony Hopkins and Jake Gylenhaal on the weekend called Proof about a daughter of a mad maths professor who is afraid she will go mad aswell.
I have an extra reason to pass maths aswell as the fact that it would increase my HECS debt and piss me off - if you want to go on exchange you can't have any fails on your record. So I'm rearing to go, man. THe only place ID students can go to do ID is the Mumbai Institute of Technology. This would be fun for six months or so. I could go to Nepal and Sri Lanka and be an extra in a Bollywood filmd (Mumbai is the home of Bollywood!). On the downside, Mumbai is one of the largest slums in Asia... it would be a real eye opener!
Otherwise it would be cheap to live there and because it would be exchange, I'd still get centrelink payments. Cool! Must - pass- maths!