When is the last time I:
��奸aughed out loud at something you read on the Internet?
can not remember finding anything that funny, probably a long time ago
��存aid ���I love you��� to someone?
to my Mum the weekend before last
��存ang along with a song?
last night listening to Love Song Dedications
��如aid someone a compliment?
Last Friday, this girl in my class had a nice scarf
��字eceived a compliment?
Never. Everyone thinks I'm crap and undeserving of compliments.
��存aw a movie that was really moving?
Beaches, again, in hospital.
��字ead a poem?
A few weeks ago I read the poem I wrote about sleazy Indians.
��妃ade someone laugh?
Yesteray. The teacher in maths was mentioned a 'negative root' so I said "that sure was a negative root I had on the weekend". Wait, it was me who laughed... does that count?
��奸earned a new skill?
I'm currently learning how to turn metal and use a bandsaw (wow, really hard...)
��存aw a band play live?
Um at my party there were people playing instruments
��夙ot in touch with someone you haven���t seen since high school?
Saw people from Gossy at Sydney Uni.
��圬anced?
Friday for like two seconds when I was at an Irish pub in the city.
��圩elt the sun on your face, and noticed it?
Today.
��奸istened to the Butthole Surfers?
The Who?
Wow how fucking interesting was THAT!
���