Hi haven't blogged in a while. Gee what has happened since I decided to switch to Commerce?
I decided to drop the I.D. course all together and man it felt good. Last Monday I applied via email for a casual job at Freedom furniture. On Tuesday they rang for an interview, Wednesday had the interview where they asked tricky questions, Thursday I got the job. Those tricky questions about team work and stuff really put me on the spot. I also had to do a role play pretending I was approaching a customer. Clever me thought to tell the customer about a special deal we were having and that earnt me bonus points with the interviewers, I could see them nodding. Anyway I also watched lots of DVDs with Pamela and the girls downstairs. I also visited Mum and started reading the Power of One and one some occasions decided to clean my room but never did. On Saturday I stayed over at Yassy's and on Sunday I had lunch with Rose and Co. in Chinatown then saw a movie from South Africa called Tsotsi.
I'm sure other stuff happened but I can't remember what so that's it for now!
Very excited about my decision. Louis Vuitton also has a graduate program, maybe I could work for them!