My week in review.
Um let's try to remember. I worked a bit, went to a how to host a murder downstairs at my neighbours' place, went to the DesginEx exhibition at Darling Harbour which was kind of boring because it had no exciting things to look at ( I went with a girl from uni) and on Saturday I worked and got told off by people behind and in front of the counter. Who knew there were actually that many rude people in the world who think that it's their god-given right to treat checkout operators like shit? I hate this job already. Then I came home and slept then went and hung out at Karina's where we watched a Robbie Williams concert on DVD. He took a girl from the audience and got with her! Then on Sunday I woke up twenty minutes before I had to clock on at work and miraculously made it with five minutes to spare. Then i drove straight to Norma and David's where they were having a BBQ for Andrew who is back from London for a short stay. And that was my week. Hmm what else happened. oh i complained about one of my workshop teachers who I think must be retarded in the manners department, just rude, treated us like children, so i sent an email to the coordinator of the course along the lines of "I don't pay thousands of dollars in HECS fees to be confronted by such rudeness..." I had PMS. Oh I had a maths test on Thursday. I studied alot for it and I think I only lost one mark or so. Last week I also half-studied for the calculus test we had today. i didn't study for it at all last night. I was in Newtown having a beer with Rose. But I think i got 6 or 7 out of ten for it which is a pass. I didn't stress over it because these class tests are only worth one or two percent of the total mark (the exam's worth 70%!). So all i have to do is pass the exam. Which means getting a new tutor!!