Finally got out of bed at half past midday, feeling depressed that I was no longer capable of closing my eyes to continue having morning dreams. Had coffee with Ella. Tonight am going to see 'Hidden' with Dave from rsvp.com, happy to remain friends with him. He's been in the army since he was 17 and he seems a bit sheltered from civilian reality and bery young at heart while I myself already feel like an old lady. But he's a nice guy.
OK CIAO
Lizwa
P.S. AFP testing next Tuesday!
P.P.S. Nathan at work told me I was so cool and he loved me and about how he went home and told his boyfriend about how cool I was. So work at Freedom socially is very good right now but I still want to leave because I was not cut out to be a saleswoman. So hard to tear myself away but must for sanity and quality of life.