I'm Free To Do What I Want Any Old TimeI'm on my one-hour break at Coles, I think it's unpaid. Last night I discussed my future with the people downstairs, and decided to go to China at the end of the year, if I hurry up and get a full time job and save just a couple of thousand buckeroonies. Marissa is doing a winter in Kunming then wants to hang out in Beijing for a few months and yeah we could be there at the same time.
I'm trying to quit smoking again. Must remember to buy milk so I can have a cup of tea everytime I want a cigarette. Day One, Dude. THen there's the nicorette stuff that Kate left me (thanks Kate!)
Some people who hadn't had showers in a while came into work and I didn't know what to do, I had to do everything with one hand because the other was busy covering my mouth and nose. THen there are people who expect you to swipe their cards for them because they are too scared to. Then there are the people that want two bags to carry one box of cereal and a jar of peanut butter.
I'm trying not to spend money on food but I just get hungry and thirsty and bascially need to feed my poor face.
I'm not that free to do what I want, it's just that no study means no study and no homework and no pressure or deadlines. Hmmmm nice.
Well looks like there's going to be a bigger showing for my 22nd than my 21st! Ha ha. This year its at the um I better not say just in case Mark is reading and he turns up.
Anyway it's going to be exciting. I bought another scratchy today and didn't win anything as usual but I still spend alot of time thinking about what I would do with just $25000.
OK scratch ya later dude!
Love,
Lizwa