The Last Time I Got Excited About My Birthday
Age: 5
Best friend: Ella
Occupation: student
Majors: Reading, addition and subtraction, "gross motor" as it was called.
Interests/hobbies: watching Play School and Teaspoon, bikeriding through the Westie streets of Liverpool on the weekend after being made to hang up my stepmother's washing
In three weeks I will be on the Pathetic side of 21. Speaking of slippery slopes.
Unfortunately my ambition to be the next female 006.5 has reemerged in all it's former glory and I spend hours everyday wondering whether it would be worth trying. Parting with my little baby that I nurtured for so many years, the baby that was me and John sharing a future toghether somehow, would leave a terrible void in my heart and there's nothing else I much want to do, sadly enough. Hence the ' don't care what I do anymore' sentiments. It's common for schizophrenics to have obsessions. And here I am.
Registered for the dole yesterday. If I don't 'get a job' in a month, they start asking questions. So that covers me for a month but then I'm on my ow-ow-own.
Man, I got an email from Rob in Taiwan asking me how Beijing was. Christ, it's been over a year. I didn't know who he was and thought I'd have to say 'sorry, but who are you' but from the previous emails included in it I concluded that it was Rob who got me the job at Gram. Wow man, blast from the past. I think he still thinks I'm in Taiwan or something.
Lots of love,
Lizwa