Tore myself out of bed at 2:30pm so I could come up the road and pay my rent. Ahh, the good life. Have decided to leave Freedom ASAP, must have my weekends once I am a working woman.
I actually got up at twelve first to have cereal, a mandarin, and a cigarette. Then went back to bed coz I had nothing better to do.
Blah blah blag oh i got a 'kiss' from a cute guy who's been overseas for four years well actually he's wearing sunnies but he's on a chairlift in the snow so that is cool enough. Damn, forgot to check his height. Must do that.
I had a dream I had to alliterate as much as possible. It was like a job interview or something.
I also had raunchy sex dreams which confirm that I'm not a lesbian and this bizarre (as always) dream that there was this ride where you held on to long strings suspended high up in the air and you just swung around and tried not to let go, otherwise you would fall and die, unless you had a parachute on. In the dream, I couldn't keep hold of the string because there was no special handle attached to it so I fell but I landed on my feet running, like the way Dave described landing after jumping out of a plane.
SHUTUP FLANDERS
OKILY DOKILY!