It is the end of a long era today. The 3 year plus long era of wearing my gold studs nearly everyday. Today the back of one fell on the ground, and when i reach up to my ear, I realised the front was gone. Retraced my steps along the street, looking a bit mad probably with my head down staring at the ground with a concerned look on my face. So, it is gone. I wore those earings for years. Years! The saw me through three years of adventures - second year uni, Taiwan, they witnessed it all, and now I'll never wear them again.
I'm really tired today because we had drinks after Rose's wedding which was really nice and I shed a tear or two. They've got really nice rings and after the ceremony we had champagne and beer then we had dinner then we had more beer then I went to bed with The Kubster and his alarm went off at five thirty but he kept sleeping so was an hour and a half late for work. I didn't sleep very well generally speaking and was already half awake at eight when my alarm went off. So losing my earring has not helped at all.
I'm going to be drinkin alot tonight. Going to pub with workmates then straight to Newtown for Rose's wedding party. Last night when I blurted out that I only had twenty dollars to my name Rose gave me a look as if to say hush but I couldn't work out why, it's a mystery. Maybe it's bad manners to tell everyone how broke you are.
Yawn factor ten, another big night coming up, must have another coffee or three.
LOVE LIZWAAAAAAAAA
PS finally got paid for the Friday before last, they took their time while i scabbed food, drink and cigarettes off everyone around me. Hence the ability to buy things like coffee.