Well it's day three and they're asking me to stay on, (although still have to apply in usual way). Last night I thought to myself, they'd have to offer me at least 40K for me to consider staying on. And lo and behold, that's what they're offering me. I always thought I'd feel terrible not going to ISS as promised but hey money is money and that's what makes the world go round! Can compose new budget now although I'm not sure what the difference will be after tax. If I get the job, I will be a secretary. Yay. But it's all for the money anyway. And apparently there's not usually this much filing to do. Well anyway this is what I dreamed would happen. My sisters both had their first full time jobs starting at under 30K and if beat that by 10K I will get to show off about it big time. So yes I think I've just made up my mind.