The buzz of the airport invigorated Claire after an eight-hour flight that went surprisingly fast. Was life as a high-flying executive tough for a 27-year-old woman? I don't think so. During the flight she observed the flight attendants at work, and pondered on how she she had once wanted to be one, but decided against it as she preferred to be the one receiving the service rather than giving it. What a wonderful decision that was.
Her handsome actuary fiance met her in the Hong Kong Sheraton foyer with a bunch of roses and a sexy pash. "I can't believe you made me wait a month," Claire said to him after she thanked him for the roses. "I told you, I wanted you to yearn with anticipation," he replied. Jason represented the full package. Looks, charm, prospects, and in bed, the answer to all her prayers. Over dinner he asked her to imagine out loud what she'd like him to do to her later on.
OK i better stop here, I'm at work.