Ale saw a possum for the first time last night. It climbed down the tree in front of our balcony.
Turns out Ale has a girlfriend back in Italy. He has interesting taste in movies. I came home to see the last bit of 'Midnight Express' and he we also watched Once Upon a Time in America which he recommended as well.
Enough of Ale. Although he does come over to our house nearly everyday.
I saw Andy my flatmate from #31 on the shuttle bus back from uni and he spoke to me completely in Chinese which is the way it should be when I tell a Chinese person I can speak Chinese! And I understood. Then later he popped over to give me some mail and Ale was impressed that I could understand what Andy was saying. So I think Andy really is a nice guy even though I nearly mistook his shyness for snobbiness which could have very easily been the case.
Work is interviewing people including me. Everyone's doing a typing test for some reason. I heard one of the ladies saying the girl from the recruitment agency was a bitch, this is probably not good news, because most people do not want to see commission going to people they regard as bitches... The agency is going to 'look' after me anyway if I don't get it. Which may be for the best.