Opted out of the permanent position here, my friends at the newsagency were devastated that that was the last time I would see them again... Thankgod my supervisor isn't here today, I would have dreaded coming to work la.
Have an interview for a permanent position in Darlinghurst working for a company that coordinates training for new taxi drivers. Obviously oozing with career oppurtunities, I'm very excited about the interview. Please note sarcasm. If I get it, it starts on Thursday. It's reception/admin/data entry. Mmmm, data entry, sounds enticing.
I recently heard from Einar, an Icelandic friend I met while in Taiwan. He is coming to Australia for four weeks quite soon which is quite exciting. It has probably been about two years since I last saw him. Very cool.
I have my first assignment due next Wednesday. OH_MY_GOD. This is when I decided whether to drop out or not... and I think the answer will be no. In it for the long-haul...
I want to show you where I want to be in about four years time:
Wespac Asia Graduate Program Must know simplified and traditional characters... and they usually hire people who are citizens of both Oz and Asia... hmm... Jesse in Taiwan reckons I'll never know if I don't try... and how well can I communicate in Chinese anyway?