Can't figure out how to get characters to show. Changed the code to Chinese traditional and still nothing. Even pasted some special HTML into the template. Ah, "Phuket". I'm really annoyed though because I thought it would be an awesome way to practice.
A summary of my weekend so far:
Came home from work, started downloading music (now that I have the net!!), played poker, stayed up talking with flatties (Marissa and I decided we have very different viewpoints on women's issues, that we are into different 'branches' of feminism, and I said 'but hey, branches of the same tree girlfriend, coz we both have cunts!'.. you had to be there), got up in the morning, studied Chinese with Marissa, went grocery shopping, downloaded Bjork's greatest hits, got food, watched the Sound of Music, went to a party in Mulwaree, and that's it. Like a good red wine, the Sound of Music gets better with age. oh, when he says something about the problem with being in love with someone else, looks at her, then kisses her... fuck that's romantic. Dude. I could've died.