I forgot to bring my lunch today. This week was supposed to herald my grand entrance into the world of bringing-lunch-every-single-day-and-saving-lots-of-money. I'm also starving and have half an hour till lunch (when I will go and buy crap at Hungry Jacks) which is too long to wait so i have scoffed five Tim Tams.
There is a meeting going on in the meeting room - full of (fat) men as usual. Well, it's the taxi industry so I'll forgive them this time.
Meanwhile I've been getting into the MYOB jive and pondering my future as an accountant or something. If I was serious about accounting, I'm doing the wrong course - there's actually a Master of Professional Accounting which you do when you want to be an accountant. Therefore, the course I'm doing is not going to qualify me for much at all... Hence the urge to forget it and stick to business strategy which would be enjoyable. But being in this assistant accountant position takes me beyond admin. Decisions decisions.
In other news, I'm hungry.
Also, my desk is in a prime positon for blogging - the computer screen is not in anyone's view so I can bitch and moan as much as I want to. Yeah baby.
Speaking about this meeting, Di the CEO's PA has done half the catering herself and man she is GOOD. All for a bunch of (fat) men sitting around talking about taxis. Hee hee.