I got my assignment back on Pepsi and Coke and China. Another HD. Well, I think we can safely say that performance correlates with enjoyment. I am on a roll - I hope I can keep it up.
Whoo hooo!
I worked in Parliament House today. My supervisor showed me the chamber and I saw all the schoolkids at the back on excursions.
I think I am going to apply for the Korea internship. I'm 22 - it's about time I got some bloody proper work experience. I know just the people to ask for references from... And hey, South Korea would be cool. I can sneak up to the border and antagonise the commies. Just kidding.
I also had an ethical dilemma today. Is it right to do business with a country with a bad human rights record? I've read the torture methods used by the Chinese on the Falun Gong. Maybe I should go to Taiwan instead.