New Discovery!
You can buy breakfast for $4 inside MLC Centre food court. That's half the price of lunch. So, my new plan is to have breakfast and skip lunch, instead of the other way round. It's a win-win situation!
Our topics for the oral presentation for class have been posted. I'm going to talk about intercultural communication and emotional intelligence. Another interesting topic was Persuasive Communcation and the Ethics of Truth - that would be easy after watching Thankyou For Smoking, which by the way was a really good movie.
I went clothes shopping yesterday and got depressed about my weight, and remembered why I didn't like to go clothes shopping, apart from the opporunity to save cash.
Hmmm what else. I have started at the interior design firm in the city. Menial crap but hey at least there are no morons working here. The girl who is going on holidays was really nice and is off to Europe for two weeks.