Reference Time - Yaaaaaaay!
So here's what the movers and shakers of UNSW think of Yours' Truly:
I a) am a natural leader (that's a new one! perfect for my 'CEO' plans)
b) have a 'sharp but gentle' sense of humour
I'm sexing the natural leader part. Really sexing it.
My plans to have enough for a plane ticket by November seem to be happening despite recent setbacks. Once I'm in Seoul (if it happens of course) is another story - I won't be having too many weekends away on $250/week (that's the allowance). But alas, I am once again ahead of myself. Calm down...
Saw the teacher about our group assignment for ethics today. She said we should be panicking coz we haven't done anything. And I didn't understand anything she said about the question. Which was bad, because I was there on behalf of the rest of my group who couldn't make it and reporting back to them was embarrassing.
I'm reaching dangerous levels of happiness and contentment here. Fucking hormones, tricking me into believing I'm happy!
Love,
Lizwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa