Today I'm at an architectural firm in Surry Hills. Smells like jasmine.
Next week I'm starting at an interior design firm on Pitt St.
I ended up eating tomato soup for dinner yesterday. I discovered an exceptional collection of canned soup in my cupboard and forced myself to make it through the process of heating it up.
Speaking of the word "exceptional", I updated my resume and sent it back to my new agency, because I got knocked back from a temp reception assignment with the Human Rights Commission. A few minor changes: I added an "Objective" section. And this is what I wrote:
To join a team that concerns itself with the pursuit of excellence, in which my excpetional attention to detail, skills, and cultural sensitivity will play a definitive role.Now how's that for wanky? "Definitive"? Basically I was trying to say that I want to be placed somewhere where the quality of my work will be appreciated and rewarded, and despite the fact that I'm now officially a post-grad student, I'm happy to temp because being part of a team is more important... The beginning of an illustrious career in copywriting?