Expensive TasteI went glasses shopping today. Was unknowingly upsold to special 'invisible' plastic lenses for $170, didn't even know. Checked the receipt, rang them back, and politely told them I didn't want them and saved myself $70. As for the frames, picked out Prada ones, because hey, I'm 22, and it's my face, dude. The first place people look. A worthy investment! And honestly they were the only ones out of the small selection that were in the shop that didn't look half bad. It's hit and miss with glasses. Can't wait to get rid of these old scratched and broken ones I've got now.
Work update - didn't get work today, rejected work that they offered me on Friday because the pay was too low. Me and Shani were talking about what I would do all day today and she suggested I go shopping, and I said no that would be like earning negative money. But alas, that is exactly what I did. Well this week coincides with the expected week of getting my tax return..................................