I'm not doing Chinese classes this semester so that I can go skiing at least a couple of times in Korea (THAT'S if I get it).
I've officially burnt three CDs with music from my teenage years. And I took all my old CDs, and took out only the songs I really liked, and put 'em all on.
I stayed at Rose's last night.
Today I'm catching up with Ben, a Sydney Uni friend who was in 3rd-year Chinese. He's such a nice guy. I rang him out of the blue (after a year, pretty much) to ask him to come fix my computer, but it's too late now, because I've got one that works, but we're catching up anyway. He asked me last night if I would help him dig a hole. Intrigued, I enquired further into the purpose of the said* hole. He's digging an underground carport at a property his parents bought. He said it would take him a couple of years, but it would be fun to get some help and hang out etc.
*Use of the word said: Just like I have adopted 'awesome' as my new word, Fi has embraced this particular use of the word 'said' into her lexicon and now apologises for using it as it is no longer funny.