Never take your unscarred skin for granted. I've had this big scar on my right upper arm for about two years now and I forget that I once had two normal, clear upper arms. Now that it is summer, this patch of skin is going to turn a very very dark brown and stand out like nothing else. It doesn't bother me - like, I wouldn't go getting it lasered off or anything, and it tells a story - but it brings home the irreversibility of the progress of life, and the way that everything you do in life stays with you forever.
Hmm in other news there's this dick at my work who came upstairs yesterday with a list of 3 names written on a post-it, telling me that those were the only three people downstairs and please stop directing calls to anyone else downstairs, because noone is there, and the phones are 'going mad'. My supervisor stepped in and enlightened her to the fact that people were calling their direct lines, and I hadn't been directing any calls downstairs. In fact the phone had only rung about four times in the past hour. If my supervisor hadn't stepped in and defended me I don't know how I would have reacted, because this woman is a total loser and there's something wrong with her.
Ahhh, bitching about work.