This is what arrived in the email inbox of the girl that usually sits where I'm sitting right now.
Hi
look
all, he mumbled, staring at the green light which glowed steadily. As
sail on to my billionaires paradise planet. If that happened, it would
saw he could find no flaws in the arrangements. During the entire
hard to forget that scuttling charge they had tried to blow up under
warped and changed. Poor Angelina.I could be sorry for her without
me because the pressure to catch up with Angelina nagged at me
let go as if he had grabbed something hot and got all red and
tried to run and throw himself through the open rear door but he was a
him right where I wanted him now. You deny any knowledge of the Warlord
on. My money rattled down into the cup before me and I counted it
help but wonder if this wasnt part of a testing periodto see if I had
beside it. My hands didnt shake, but they would have if I had let
sud to friend, nor enemy; My tongue could never learn sweet
know enough about the planet, so I enlisted Ferraro on my side. This
the first intimation that something was very, very wrong. It was the
cowardice is slowly destroying any large hopes I might have had for
Where was the way out, the solution that would solve everything? Lets
dropping into Angelas chair and pulling out a hip flask. Ersatz Terran
banging around. Two ccs of Linoten in my antecubital[?] cleared that
was beginning to feel very much like a trapped rat. Every light in the
nothing else. To follow her down the twisted path of her own making I
years, and would be in a happily chaotic state. A mixture of the old
her life feeling damned because she was a woman, knowing she was
deep sleep, turning on the light and handing me the slip of paper. I
Only the strands substance was formed of a single long-chain molecule
articles, just a press of a button and I would be on my way. I pressed
enough around. After hanging up she just stood quietly for a moment and
sleeve. I turned and gave my best scowl to the characterwhostill
heartless world we live in....
************************************************************************
There was more than that but I don't want to fill my blog with it.