I've just found the perfect horse doover recipes for Sunday. They collectively include all my favourite things: Anchovy and fennel toasts with roasted red peppers, cream cheese and smoked salmon bites, and blue cheese and caramelised onion squares. All my favourite things in three recipes. Might go shopping tonight. It's my turn to buy toilet paper anyway.
I like it here, the girl who shows me what to do is genuinely nice and I feel motivated to do a good job - a feeling which has been alien to me for a long time, but is beginning to make a comeback.
A newly acquired stalker from rsvp has been calling me every night this week. Man, I swear guys from that website are a species of their own. I tell every single one of them that I'm not serious about finding a boyfriend and I just want to be friends initially, and every single one of them in turn fails to grasp such a simple fucking concept and gets the idea that once you make contact you become a couple. Anyway he called when I had already gone to bed the last two nights, and today he just cancelled our coffee meeting on Saturday arvo. He was also under the false impression that we were going to go out on Saturday night together, when I had made it clear that it was to be COFFEE on Saturday AFTERNOON. Even smarty-pants finance/law students who are also familiar Michael Porter's 5 Forces and can charm you with knowledge about what it's like to work for a consultancy, can be complete idiots.