
Radio WW (Wacka Waa) Comin' at Ya!
Today on Radio WW FM we are going to talk about the hijab. No, actually it's none of my business. But the day I wear a hijab and feel 'liberated' is the day I suck my own balls, which I don't even have.
We are also going to talk about food. Munch munch sex munch munch.
Today's little e-tag bags, which I resealed with a heat-sealing machine, one by one, 830 times (did I mention it was 830 times?) were shiny and silver and looked like little alien envelopes. Like, envelopes aliens use in space. I think that that is what they would look like, if there were aliens who needed envelopes. They even had alien-like barcodes on them. They are so much more advanced than we are, that they use barcodes for everything.
I had to decline a two-week assignment today because I wasn't available next Thursday and Friday for my exams.
Speaking of uni, we got a big fat D for Distinction for the Krispy Kreme assignment. If I go well in my exam, I may get a D overall. Fingers crossed. I'm trying to revise two chapters a day but I get distracted. Studying in my room is boring, because there are no distractions, but studying in the loungeroom, well um... there are distractions.
In other news, 97 people have viewed my youtube video, all 15 seconds of it!