Love at First Web Site
Monday, November 27, 2006
 
Well last night went from one extreme to the other on the spectrum of fun. Most people loved my horse doovers and it's just a shame they were gobbled up so fast. Shani was in a bad mood because she was pissed off that I innocently invited Tim this Nigerian guy who was going to live in old Tim's room for the summer, thinking we could all take the op to get to know each other etc. Well, Shani's a bitch when she's in a bad mood and I thought it was beneath her not to tell the person what she's pissed about, but I guess she was just that upset. Anyway that was the least of my problems. We all got drunk and decided to go to Coogee, including new Tim. At the bus stop, new Tim put his arm around my shoulders and leaned up close, and I didn't say anything, thinking this must be how Nigerians show their good faith or something. Then he did it on the bus and I really couldn't believe it because I had given him absolutely no message that I was interested. Then in the water he came up behind me and pulled me into him and I just said Sorry and used the Flatmate Rule excuse saying we couldn't do anything. It was all a bit weird but I forgave him still thinking it must be a Nigerian thing to physically sleaze on to someone whenever you fucking feel like it. He said he was cool with that and that was that.
But then Shani became really really drunk, and eventually she reached that point where she couldn't stop throwing up. I think the last time that happened to me was when I was 14. Anyway we were sitting on the sand and he pulled her up close to him and put his arms around her. Shani was too drunk - she would have freaked out if she had been sober and he started putting his hands all over her. I kept trying to take her away but he kept following us and grabbing her. Marissa and Calvin had gone somewhere, and I was coming back from getting her some water, when I saw that she was leaning back on his chest and he had one hand one her breast. She was too drunk to realise or care. But like I said, if she had been sober, she wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near him. He was completely taking advantage of her, right in front of my eyes, and the most disturbing thing was, he didn't seem to care. He was like an animal - I had told him to fuck off, so he moved onto Shani, and poor Shani who grew up Catholic and get's HD's in all her elec engineering subjects and was completely vulnerable, didn't have a clue what was happening to her. I took her away again. I told Marissa about it. She got angry with him, but still, he came home with us and went into his new room and went to sleep. ]

This is when it gets fucked up: I was talking to Calvin and Marissa about it and how I don't want him living there because he was taking advantage of Shani like that, and they didn't seem to get it. Marissa, maybe because she was a bit drunk, failed to see how serious it was, and Calvin, now here's the gem, "80%" believed me that new Tim actually had his hand on her breast. I was stunned to think there would be any question to whether it happened or not - and these people are supposed to be my friends. Looks like the only good friend around here is me - for Shani. I was the only one who actually cared what was happening to her.

So I go to bed realising I lived with fucking morons (in this case) and shiver in my drunken state. Can't get to sleep. I hear some male voices in the hall, later i learnt Tim had gone into Calvin's room and said 'are you ok?' to which Calvin replied 'yes' and then left. Then I heard my door open, and well, imagine looking up towards the door and seeing a big black man standing in your room in the moonlight looking at you lying in bed. Well, that's what happened. I said 'hello? what the hell are you doing?' and he walked out. I was beginning to become very very concerned for our safety, when I heard some moans coming from either Shani's or Marissa's room. I got out of bed, walked down the hall, turned on Shani's light, and saw Tim lying on top of her in her bed, she pretty much unconscious to everything but for the 80kg pressure on top of her. This is where I go absolutely BESERK. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" etc etc. He flops onto the floor and I continue screaming at him. It took me about 3 short seconds to decide to call the police. And that is exactly what I did. Marissa comes out while I am on the phone and tells him he can't live here anymore and gets back the keys. Then I come back out and give him two choices, leave now or let the police do it for you. So he leaves. But then comes back and pleads with Marissa and Calvin in the stairwell, saying he was "looking for the bathroom". He just kept repeating this bullshit over and over again, desperately trying to convince them he wasn't in fact going to rape Shani while she was unconscious. He wasn't looking for the bathroom, he was looking for Shani's room. We had all showed him where the bathroom was, and he had been several times. The police came, and I realised that because he hadn't technically committed a crime, the best they could do was tell him to fuck off and never come back. Shani was asleep the whole time.

Marissa and Calvin and I talked about it for a while. I didn't fall asleep until about 4.30 this morning, and then it was only light sleep, woken at 7 by the sound of Shani dry reaching in the bathroom.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]