Our flat is doing a Kris Kringle. Last night we eagerly speculated on who was buying for whom. I stayed tight-lipped about how I am buying for. But anyway the conversation turned intellectual (after talking about prostitutes, steaming Clevelands and BDSM) when we started bitching about the Liberals. It was refreshing. We also figured out how old Calvin was after him keeping it a strictly guarded secret for so long.
Tonight I'm meeting with my new personal trainer. I met him on rsvp, and I hope he doesn't crack on to me or something. That would spell disaster for my plans to get fit. Rose and I tried to figure out why you need to be able to do situps to be a cop. Like, in the movies, you don't see cops taking time out during an arrest to lie down and start working out.
And finally, Lipton Early Grey sucks, Twinings is the best.