Robbie Williams is a good and I would gladly become his groupie-whore if only for one night.
Music-wise I prefered his 2003 concert but entertainment wise last night's was the bomb. He's a comedian when he's not singing. It was quite funny. In the beginning when the band was playing a bit of an intro he stood there and looked out at all the people in the stadium and mouthed 'fuck me'. Then two seconds later he said the word 'please?'. It was hilarious.
One girl flashed her tits and then after the song he got a camera to point at her and told her to do it so that everyone in the stadium could see it. She freaked out but did it anyway.
And he took a xmas card off someone and he read it out and it said 'i would love to meet you in person' so he stood on the stage and introduced himself. Hehe.
OK better get back to stapling invoices now.
Oh a job lead came up. I have to jazz up my resume and email it to Becky, who lived in the room I'm in now. She works at a project management company in Canberra. I would definitely move to Canberra for a job. I've never thought it was that bad a place. Let's just see what they think about an Arts degree with a major in mediocre Chinese.
Love,,,
Lizwa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,